Qantara Shark Research Station is located 35 km south of the city of Qantara shark, on the streams of Al-Salam Canal Branch No. (4) extending from the south of Jalbana village. Its area is 470 feddan.
The Objectives of Qantara Shark Research Station:
- Studying and developing farming systems and crop structures under the conditions of using Al Salam Canal mixed water.
- Selecting high-yielding species and varieties for cultivation.
- Introducing pure species of plants and animals with exceptional production.
- Establishing model extension fields at the station and the inhabitants.
- Directing studies and research to serve, improve and develop agricultural production in all its sectors (animal – plant – land – irrigation – economy).